The sentence which is underlined change to passive voice


Change to passive voice

1. I had read the novel
    Answer : The novel had been read by me

2. I could not wait to watch the movie
    Answer : The movie could not be waited to be                           watched by me 

3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991
    Answer : The cast of Dilan 1991 are found out                           by me

4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol,          iqbaal
   Answer : This chance wouldn't be missed to                              meet my idol, Iqbaal by me

5. Mostly teenagers, attended the even
    Answer : The event is attended by mostly                                   teenagers

6. My friends and i took the seats at the front row
    Answer : The seats at the front row was took by                       us

7. To meet our idol, we continue to be enthusiastic
     Answer : Being enthusiastic was continued to                          meet our idol by us

8. We cheer their name
     Answer : Their name was cheered by us

9. I could meet my idol
    Answer : My idol could met by me

10. The cast describe the movie briefly
       Answer : The movie was described briefly by                            the cast

11. I raised my hand
       Answer : My hand was raised by me

12. He developed his character as Dilan
       Answer : His character as Dilan was developed by him 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task hal.44 LKS